[DWJ] It's echoing in here

Dorian E. Gray dorianegray at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:41:15 EDT 2009

Elizabeth said...

> So here's a desert island question for the list - if you were going on
> holiday to a tropical island, where there is not much to do but swim in
> the warm ocean and lie in the shade of a coconut tree and read, which
> DWJ book would you pack first of all?

Hm, good question.  My favourites in the usual way of things are "Fire and
Hemlock" and "Deep Secret", but neither of those feels right for a desert
island.  In fact, I'm not sure that any of hers do feel desert island ish.
Maybe I'd take one of the more recent ones, that I've only read once or
twice.  Yeah.  I think it'll be "The Pinhoe Egg".

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
dorianegray at gmail.com
http://dorianegray.livejournal.com

"Mr. Crossley is glad-eyed. He thinks everyone should be upright and
honourable and interested in Geography."
- Diana Wynne Jones, "Witch Week"