[DWJ] Desert Island DWJ was RE: It's echoing in here

Jennifer Rowland janamouse at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 07:23:01 EDT 2009

Elizabeth wrote:
> So here's a desert island question for the list - if you were going
> on holiday to a tropical island, where there is not much to do but
> swim in the warm ocean and lie in the shade of a coconut tree
> and read, which DWJ book would you pack first of all?

Hmmm... might be House of Many Ways or The Game, because I've only read them once so far; of the older ones, probably one with a really horrible journey in it (on the same principle as reading one set in the depths of winter when it's a really hot day.) So one of the Dalemark books, or Castle in the Air.
Jennifer