[DWJ] It's echoing in here

Ehsan Roudiani es at historicalfact.com
Wed Aug 19 03:29:45 EDT 2009

Hexwood for me - Fire and Hemlock is my favourite, but Hexwood runs a
close second and it's more holiday reading I think, Fire and Hemlock
always feels melancholy to me. I also always take Raymond Chandler
books on holiday with me, I am not sure I've ever read one when not in
a plane. No idea why they're such perfect plane reading for me but
they really work.

Ehsan.