[DWJ] quick belated conference response

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Tue Aug 18 23:39:09 EDT 2009

 Dear Katie,

I'm envious you got to go to the DWJ conference!  I enjoy Shanna Swendson's books so I'll have to look at her blog for that particular post on Dark Lord of Derkholm.

As for library school, I really recommend the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign's graduate library school.  It's the top-ranked school in the country.  Also, it has a lot of interesting and innovative courses.  Take a look at the website and look at the course lists.

FYI, I attend it myself, so I'm biased (smile).

Yours,
Jenny Schwartzberg
The Newberry Library