[DWJ] an appeal to Australia

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Sat Apr 25 06:41:26 EDT 2009

This has probably been answered, but yes, bowerbirds happen here and yes, I
know that book. The main character is called Martin, who gets sent to
Australia to stay with Penny McLeod and her family.
The author is Stephen Fennimore, but I'm fairly sure he is known by another
name as well.

Sallyo from Tassie... who once had a wall covered with pasted pictures,
inspired by this book!