[DWJ] Bees

Aimee Smith aimees001 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 01:41:15 EDT 2009

> My mother was used to him returning in this state, but was surprised
> when he held out his arm and said, "Lick this!" The tree was full of
> honey.
>

> K.

Hee hee! Your parents are great.

> Kind of like a fog composed of yellow-brown particles,
> which buzz.  It was a bit dream-like.  I'm sure I would experience it
> differently today, but I still recall the joy I had of being there, in
> the right place, at the right time.
>

> Mark

Thanks for the description - I was going to ask for it!
I'm writing a story called Honey Mage. Well, that's its working title.
It's a long way off finishing but I'm glad one can experience standing
in the middle of a swarm!
Were you wearing protective gear?
And thanks to everyone for the bee stories - it'll be good to know
what else is out there like my story!

:)

Aimee.