[DWJ] Chalice

Mark Allums mark at allums.com
Wed Apr 22 18:55:54 EDT 2009

Helen Schinske wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathleen Jennings"
> <kathleen.jennings at gmail.com>

I wish you hadn't said that.  Perhaps you should qualify that with "nice
tame bees of Italian heritage".  I live in an area (East Texas) where
some quite aggressive bees are moving in from points further south.

But I did enjoy quite a lot witnessing my uncle's bee hive begin to
swarm, at my grandmother's house.  I can now quite easily visualize
being inside a roiling, thick cloud of honeybees.  Because I have been.

Mark Allums, bragging, slightly