[DWJ] Chalice

Helen Schinske hschinske at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 12:33:03 EDT 2009

_The Keeper of the Bees_ is one of the books that I always read over and
over at my grandmother's house. As with all of Gene Stratton Porter's books,
the psychology is a bit creepy here and there (and she throws in weird
dietary theories, too -- probably other eccentricities I don't recall at the
moment), but it's certainly an interesting story, with a strong sense of
place.

Helen Schinske