[DWJ] Atwood

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Apr 21 11:02:38 EDT 2009

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009, Minnow wrote:
> Has anyone here ever actually encounted a giant space-travelling squid in a
> work of science fiction?  I never have...

Kenneth Oppel's Airborne sequel, Stormbreaker, has giant flying
squid. And apparently book 3 is going to be about space travel,
so possibly the giant flying squid will be involved. Though that
only matters if you count steam punk as science fiction, which I
do.

-deborah
--
I'm not a roman, mum, and I never will be. I'm a kike, a yid, a
heebie, a hook-nose, I'm kosher, mum. I'm a red sea pedestrian, and