[DWJ] Chalice

Anita Graham anita at joli.com.au
Mon Apr 20 20:56:16 EDT 2009

I too am enjoying your resurgence and am excited that there's a new Robin
McKinley that I didn't know about, but I keep getting jolted by "demense".
Isn't it demesne? Or is it really demense in this land.

Anita

...hmmm perhaps it’s a problem of being a reader who reads a para at a time,
that the words that don't fit really stick out and slow down ones reading.

>And, getting down to the nitty-gritty of the problem, by the time
>matter was settlerd, that demense had really been through an awful lot.

17:56:00