[DWJ] What I've been reading was Re: anyone reading list on digest?

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 07:56:25 EDT 2009

Jill:

I just listened to this book too.  My 9 yr. old daughter learned a new word
> from the book!  But, I liked it anyhow... ;-)
>
> Oh - hope she didn't use it on everyone in the family too much!

Just finished listening and I liked it also, but thought it might have been
stronger if there hadn't been *quite* so much going on.  But then I'd
probably have been more sympathetic had I heard the interview with Pearson
in which she told of her TWO daughters having cancer in childhood before
listening, rather than after.  Yikes.

Hallie