[DWJ] What I've been reading was Re: anyone reading list on digest?

slwones at gmail.com slwones at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:57:51 EDT 2009

I read it and have just recently re-read it. It's started of a Neil Gaiman
spree, so now I'm reading Anansi Boys again.

I  liked The Graveyard Book a lot, and did feel like Kathleen that I wanted
MORE.  In addition to appreciating the atmosphere, etc., I found I really
liked Nobody Owens. Not to start any firestorms but, in that one small book
I felt I had a much better sense of his character than I did with Harry
Potter after the 7th book.  In addition to Kathleen's desire for more of the
stories within the story I'd also love to read more about Nobody as an adult
- for he will surely be a remarkable adult.

Suzanne