[DWJ] dwj conference

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 00:35:15 EDT 2009

Well, I told you in private, but for the rest of the list: it's still a "maybe" from me. I've been working extra some, so I'll have to see how much money that brings in, and how much of that is still left after I've paid my bills, but I hope to know for sure by May. (Though I may not be able to pay both the airplane ticket and the conference itself on the same month - if I start out buying the airplane ticket, will you guys save a place for me until I can pay for it?)

Katta