[DWJ] administrivia: hallo, digest users

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Apr 17 00:24:21 EDT 2009

Well, this is embarrassing. Apparently the digests have been
broken since JUNE. If Beck hadn't kept on at me to find out what
was wrong with her subscription, I don't know if I would have
noticed it. Thank you so much, Beck. And both to digest
subscribers, who have been missing the and admittedly very quiet)
list for almost a year, and to non-digest subscribers, who have
been missing the wonderful contributions and participation of the
digest subscribers, my most sincere apologies. And here I was
wondering why the list had been so quiet for so long.

*repeatedly headdesks*

-deborah
--
You gotta run when God makes you an offer
You gotta go if someone shows you how to go