[DWJ] What I've been reading was Re: anyone reading list on digest?

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Apr 17 00:19:08 EDT 2009

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009, Otter Perry wrote:
> I've been reading The Graveyard Book and also listening to it.
>
> Has anyone else read it?  I have a couple of observations ....

I read it. It suffered little bit because I read it immediately
after reading _After Tupac and D Foster_, was a Newbery Honor
Book to _The Graveyard Book_'s Newbery winner, and I really loved
that book. But I enjoyed them both no end.

-deborah
--
"`I am that merry wanderer of the night'?  I am that giggling-dangerous-
totally-bloody-psychotic-menace-to-life-and-limb, more like it."