[DWJ] For anyone within travelling distance of Bath...

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue Sep 2 14:00:55 EDT 2008

Charlie said...

> ... you might like to know (if you don't already) that DWJ will be taking
> part in the Bath Children's Literature festival, on Tuesday 23rd September
> at 6pm at Bath Guildhall. It's a conversation between DWJ, Mary Hoffman
> and
> US debut author Sarah Prineas (anyone read her?).

I read her LJ - haven't managed to find her book yet.  She and I used to be
members of the same online writing workshop.  (Along with a few other
new(ish) authors like Charlie Finlay, Ilona Andrews and Elizabeth Bear.)

::sigh:: I wish I could afford to go to Bath.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
http://dorianegray.livejournal.com

"So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for
people to work."
- Peter Drucker