[DWJ] Repair

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 12:00:19 EDT 2008

Yes: Gwendolen ruins the vast perfect lawn at the Castle with a spell
that gives it molehills (or something along those lines), the
gardeners go out and mutter dolefully, it is fixed almost immediately,
and Gwendolen is furious that it isn't even new turf.

There's a lot of repair where Gwendolen is concerned, actually.