[DWJ] Repair

Kathleen Jennings kathleen.jennings at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 23:44:53 EDT 2008

Oh, yes, thankyou! And Sophie stitches the blue and silver coat back
together in Howl, doesn't she?

I need to get all my books into a centralised location!

And on a non-illustration aside - I really like the domesticity of the
books, or at least the fact that domestic, necessary, daily details
aren't ignored or glossed over. I've been watching more Studio Ghibli
films lately, and this is a constant recurrence there, as well. One of
my favourite moments in animation is still when Howl breaks the eggs
in the movie.

K.