[DWJ] Repair

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 10:23:52 EDT 2008

Several things in Witch Week that I can't remember off the top of my
head because I've read Harry Potter more recently and keep thinking of
his glasses.  Doesn't Mr. Wentworth repair Charles' glasses after he
catches him using magic in study hall?  And something with the cleats
("spikes" are cleats, right?), though I might be thinking repair
because shoes into cake sounds like an improvment to me.