[DWJ] World Fantasy

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Sun Oct 26 07:56:09 EDT 2008

Yes, I am attending World Fantasy, as is Farah. Anyone else from the list?
I was rather surprised to find out I was moderating this panel, the
organisation for the convention has been - well - disorganised, and I wasn't
contacted at any point before discovering my name on the program. I know
nothing about the panel participants and so far I've not been given their
contact information from the convention, so thanks for the link to Deborah's
LJ, at least I can read up about her!