[DWJ] OT: Krabat Movie

Amy Harlib aharlib at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 20 04:18:29 EDT 2008

aharlib at earthlink.net
The book was translated into English many years ago and I remember being
quite enthralled by it in my teens.
Amy

Hello,

as it is rather quiet at the moment I thought I'd pipe up with some OT info.

Krabat by Otfried Preußler ("Satanic Mill" in English) has been turned into
a movie wich has now hit the theaters in Germany. Altough it was shown at
the Toronto film festival, there seems to be no English version (no release
dates for the UK or US).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0772181/

But who knows, if it's a success here... I plan on going, but I have to
(re)read the book first.

ObDWJ: Weelll, I'd still like to see that BBC Miniseries on Charmed Life
that just *ought* to exist, but - at least in this world, doesn't... :-)

Bettina
--
GMX Kostenlose Spiele: Einfach online spielen und Spaß haben mit Pastry
Passion!