[DWJ] OT: Krabat Movie

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Mon Oct 20 03:48:39 EDT 2008

Hello,

as it is rather quiet at the moment I thought I'd pipe up with some OT info.

Krabat by Otfried Preußler ("Satanic Mill" in English) has been turned into a movie wich has now hit the theaters in Germany. Altough it was shown at the Toronto film festival, there seems to be no English version (no release dates for the UK or US).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0772181/

But who knows, if it's a success here... I plan on going, but I have to (re)read the book first.

ObDWJ: Weelll, I'd still like to see that BBC Miniseries on Charmed Life that just *ought* to exist, but - at least in this world, doesn't... :-)

Bettina