[DWJ] Greer Gilman, and Joan Aiken

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sat Oct 4 15:13:46 EDT 2008

I may be telling people things they already know, but...

Greer Gilman, who wrote the amazing *Moonwise* and has got better (if
that's possible) has got a book out some time at the beginning of next year
from Small Beer Press: worth checking at http://lcrw.net/gilman/index.htm
(and $26 for a hardback)

So I went and looked there, and in the order form I also found

Joan Aiken, The Serial Garden          $20

which is said to be all Joan Aiken's 'Armitage' stories in one volume,
including four new ones (I think) and introductions by Joan and by her
daughter.

I have a emory of people here talking about that as a possibility after
we'd been wondering where all the Armitage stories could be found, but I
don't remember it being spoken of as a fact.  Anyhow, there it is for what
that's worth.

Minnow