[DWJ] DWJ conference again

Charlie Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 08:00:06 EST 2008

This is a reminder, for those of you who were maybe thinking about
submitting a paper but just haven't got around to it yet, that the first
conference devoted to Diana Wynne Jones is being held at the University of
the West of England, Bristol, from 3-5th July 2009.

Papers are welcome on any and all aspects of the writing of Diana Wynne
Jones, on her influence and influences, including fan activity and
scholarship, TV and film
adaptations. Deadline, 31st January 2009.

If you're interested, or want more information, contact either me or Farah (
farah.sf at gmail.com). Even if you're not ready to propose a paper yet, it
would be good to hear from you so that we have an idea of likely numbers.

Charlie

--
Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk