[DWJ] (no subject)

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 23:51:49 EST 2008

At 14, I think he might find the Chrestomanci books a touch childish. 14 is a difficult age because so often the kids are so desperate to prove themselves adult that they refuse to come near anything kiddylike, and at the same time they're NOT adults and can't be expected to enjoy, say, Fire and Hemlock. :-) So my suggestions would be (even though they're not necessarily MY personal preference) A Tale of Time City, Powers of Three, Archer's Goon, The Homeward Bounders, or The Dark Lord of Derkholm.

Katta