[DWJ] (no subject)

sylvia . . . harriet_thespy at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 22:26:37 EST 2008

Not sure if the list is just very slow these days or if I've somehow gotten dropped, but I need advice!  I was at the drug store near my house, and they had just set up their Salvation Army holiday giving tree - you know, where you pick up a card that says a kid's age and gender, and what they want/need for Christmas and you go buy it and bring it back.  Most of them said Transformers/GI Joe/Littlest Pet Shop/etc. but I picked one for a 14-year-old boy who wanted "a book store gift card."  I'll definitely be going to Barnes and Noble this week and loading up a giftcard, but I was also thinking about sending along an actual book, too.  So if you had to pick one of DWJ's books for a 14 year old boy that you'd never met, which one would you choose?  I'm thinking one of the Chrestomanci ones, but I would love suggestions!  Thanks!

-Sylvia