[DWJ] and while I'm talking to you, perhaps I can be a little more on topic...

Jackie E Stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Thu Nov 13 21:35:24 EST 2008

I'm going to try teaching Dark Lord of Derkholm again (those of you who
have been around a while might recall the disasterous results last time I
tried that!).  I get to teach an Honors Seminar next semester on
Childhood and the Fantastic, and I'm going to teach DL in conjunction
with the Hobbit amid discussions of high fantasy and genre-playing.  So
it should be a better experience this time.  I hope.  I'll keep you
updated, if you all are interested.

Jackie