[DWJ] new book

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:48:52 EST 2008

> When I've had a chance to read it (in electronic format, bah) I'll be able> to give more info as to subject and such, but YAY!!! anyhow!>

Indeed YAY!  Though of course it is exquisite torture knowing it exists and that it will probably be years before we can read it.
 > Minnow> > Oh, and good luck to young Norah for GUFF. I wish I could remember what> that stood for: TAFF is easy...>

Get Up and Over Fan Fund or Going Under Fan Fund depending on which direction you are going.  It's not as bad an acronym as NAFF - the National Australia Fan Fund :)

Byeeeee,
Kylie> > > _______________________________________________> Dwj mailing list> Dwj at suberic.net> http://www.suberic.net/mailman/listinfo/dwj