[DWJ] new book

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Wed Nov 5 07:02:18 EST 2008

DWJ has a completed book with her agent as I type (it's been there a week
but last week didn't seem a good time for announcing this).  She refuses to
discuss it, being pre-occupied with her kitchen being repainted -- thank
goodness she was able to complete the one before the other started!

When I've had a chance to read it (in electronic format, bah) I'll be able
to give more info as to subject and such, but YAY!!! anyhow!

Minnow

Oh, and good luck to young Norah for GUFF.  I wish I could remember what
that stood for: TAFF is easy...