[DWJ] GUFF voting

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:10:25 EST 2008

GUFF is a fan fund which sends a fan from Australia to Eastercon in the UK in 2009.  One of the nominees is my daughter Norah.  Yes, she's not even two yet, but I firmly believe that she is the cutest fan fund nominee ever!  Plus she has no choice but to grow up being a DWJ fan, which can only be a Good Thing.

Anyone who was active in fandom before 2006 can vote in the GUFF ballot.  Which means just about everyone here would be eligible, what with being members of a fannish mailing list.  And some of you have even met Norah, so you know she is indeed cute!  Plus if she wins I will try and make sure we catch up with as many UK (and Irish!) list members as possible!  I would love to introduce her you all as if it wasn't for Eastercon and some DWJ list members she probably wouldn't even exist - http://www.suberic.net/pipermail/dwj/2006-September/026030.html.

It costs on AU$10 to vote.  Details of what GUFF is and details about the candidates (including a recent photo of Norah) are at http://www.users.on.net/~juliettewoods/guff2008.html.

Byeeeee,
Kylie