[DWJ] ybounden

LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au
Mon May 26 03:25:58 EDT 2008

Yes, I think it can be a- or i- or y-.

I have a Christmas carols album with a song called "Adam Lay Abounden":

Adam lay abounden
Bounden in a bond
Foure thousand winter
Thought he not too long
And all was for an apple
An apple that he tok
As clerkes finden
Wreten in here book
Ne hadde the apple take ben
The apple taken ben
Ne hadde never our lady
A ben hevene queen
Blissed be the time
That apple take was
Therefore we moun singen
"Deo gracias!"

Lili Wilkinson
Inside a Dog Project Manager
Centre for Youth Literature
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
PH: 03 8664 7556
FAX: 03 96394143
http://www.insideadog.com.au/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/readalert/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/youthlit/

             Jameela Lares
             <Jameela.Lares at us
             m.edu>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  dwj at suberic.net
             dwj-bounces at suber                                          cc
             ic.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       [DWJ] ybounden
             20/05/2008 04:32