[DWJ] DWJ on Bujold

Joe oddenda at gmail.com
Wed May 14 17:04:32 EDT 2008

On 13 May 2008, at 19:52, Minnow wrote:

> I think Walpole is Respectable enough to carry the business through
> even if
> he's forty years too early...  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Definitely too early, and probably too late to be useful too, but I
would have thought pretty Respectable: verse 1 of the King James Psalm
98 ("his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory").

And lest that gives the impression that I know this kind of thing, I
should note that I read it in the letters page of this morning's Irish
Times, where coincidentally people appear to be getting exercised about
this very issue.

Joe