[DWJ] Re: Gotten, was Re: DWJ on Bujold

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed May 14 11:59:50 EDT 2008

word origins.]

I am suddenly overwhelmed by love for you people.  Serious
outpourings of love.  Just had to share that.

I can't make the ObDWJ, because no trustworthy DWJ character
would ever say such a thing.  Although, I suppose, being exact
about word meanings and usage is *vital* for Nan and Simon and
Jamie and Howard.  So there you go.  They love you, too.

-deborah
--
I myself have never been able to find out precisely what
feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist