[DWJ] Shaun Tan and Neil Gaiman

LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au
Tue May 13 01:54:00 EDT 2008

Oh, snap! I just did my Neil Gaiman recap as well, but much less
coherently!

http://thinkingsofalili.blogspot.com/2008/05/escaping-part-1.html

Lili Wilkinson
Inside a Dog Project Manager
Centre for Youth Literature
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
PH: 03 8664 7556
FAX: 03 96394143
http://www.insideadog.com.au/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/readalert/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/youthlit/

             "Kathleen
             Jennings"
             <kathleen.jenning                                          To
             s at gmail.com>              "Diana Wynne Jones discussion"
             Sent by:                  <dwj at suberic.net>
             dwj-bounces at suber                                          cc
             ic.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       [DWJ] Shaun Tan and Neil Gaiman
             13/05/2008 14:17

             Please respond to
             Diana Wynne Jones
                discussion
             <dwj at suberic.net>

Hi all,

I was in Melbourne the first weekend in May and went to two of the
keynote sessions at the Childrens' Book Council convention: Shaun Tan
and Neil Gaiman. I've put my notes up if anyone would like to
experience it vicariously:
http://tanaudel.wordpress.com/2008/05/12/all-the-wild-wonders-shan-tans-keynote-address/

http://tanaudel.wordpress.com/2008/05/13/all-the-wild-wonders-neil-gaimans-keynote-address

OBDWJ: grossly underrepresented.