[DWJ] DWJ on Bujold

Juliette Curtis jcurtis at harvestroad.com
Tue May 13 01:32:23 EDT 2008

I am reading "A Civil Campaign" by Lois McMaster Bujold. It's in the
anthology "Miles in Love" and there's a quote from DWJ on the back cover.

"It is such a delight to read something by such a good writer, who now seems
to be writing at the height of her powers. I really have seldom enjoyed a
book so much. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough."

My thanks to the list for introducing me to Bujold. I am enjoying her books
very much. Unfortunately I can't get into Heyer, although I've tried several
times lately based on the listers' recommendations. The language is too
right foorsoothly, even in the sensibly written books, and it drives me up
the wall within four pages.

Juliette