[DWJ] I have to giggle about this somewhere...

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon May 12 16:54:51 EDT 2008

On 2008/05/12 Dorian E. Gray <israfel at eircom.net> wrote:
> Phil replied to my explanation of sporking...
> > So it's like MST3K but for academics? Do they have mad robots?
>  I do not believe that mad robots are usually involved (I can't recall
> seeing any, anyway!).  But I do not know what MST3K is.  Explain please?

MST3K is "Mystery Science Theater 3000", which is about "a man and his
robot sidekicks who are trapped on a satellite in space and forced to
watch a selection of terrible movies, especially (but not initially
limited to) science fiction B-movies".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_Science_Theater_3000

'nuff said.
--