[DWJ] I have to giggle about this somewhere...

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Mon May 12 15:16:01 EDT 2008

On Mon, 12 May 2008, Minnow wrote:

> deborah wrote (about slash)
>
>> DWJ fandom seems much more restrained. *g*
>
> Here is the only place I encounter this particular phenomenon, and I am
> *so* glad that it is never mentioned on the Heyer list!
>
> (I just don't want to think about the possibilities, nor about what
> Georgette  Heyer might have had to say on the subject)

then in the spirit of not oversharing, I will not send you
links. ;)

(I have quite liked what Heyerfic I've read; it mostly seems to
be the fan-authors having as much fun with Heyeresque language as
GH clearly did.)

-deborah
--
I would rather go honestly to Hell, admitting that I leaped
knowingly into error and folly, than enter into the sweetest