[DWJ] I have to giggle about this somewhere...

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 12:57:04 EDT 2008

> > > Secunda: "You know what would be a fun pairing? Voldemort and Ron!"
> > > Prima and me, as one woman: "Write it!"
> > By the nature of Quantum Fetish Mechanics, by having mentioned
> > it, they have caused it to exist somewhere on the Internet. That
> > is how the world works.
> > Of course, by the nature of the Harry Potter fandom, and I'm
> > pretty sure there are no two names that exist in the entire
> > universe which hadn't been shipped by somebody, somewhere.
>
> Happily I was unable to locate such a story.

Teh Librarian strikes with teh mad Google skillz!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2868848/1/voldermorts_unbreakable_love

The best that can be said for that fic is that it's very short, and that I don't *think* it was written seriously.

And since I found the story via a sporking of it, here's a link to the sporking:

http://community.livejournal.com/deleterius/3047112.html

Katta