[DWJ] I have to giggle about this somewhere...

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon May 12 10:19:42 EDT 2008

On 2008/5/12  <deborah.dwj at suberic.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 May 2008, Irina Rempt wrote:
> > Secunda: "You know what would be a fun pairing? Voldemort and Ron!"
> > Prima and me, as one woman: "Write it!"
> By the nature of Quantum Fetish Mechanics, by having mentioned
> it, they have caused it to exist somewhere on the Internet. That
> is how the world works.
> Of course, by the nature of the Harry Potter fandom, and I'm
> pretty sure there are no two names that exist in the entire
> universe which hadn't been shipped by somebody, somewhere.

Happily I was unable to locate such a story.

However, I *was* able to locate the following:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3695087/1/Larceny_Lechery_and_Luna_Lovegood

...which features the Dark Lord Ron Jeremy, a tentacle monster named
Tim, and much much naughtiness.

BWAHAHA

WARNING: when I say "much" naughtiness, I'm not kidding, It isn't
rated "M for mature" for nothing. Although since it is a raucous
parody, it's not as bad as it might have been: it's more your
never-ending smut and innuendo than anything else. Which from the
immortal Rorschach's Blot comes as no surprise now.

Just don't try reading it anywhere which is supposed to be quiet, or
while eating or drinking. Or if you expect to be able to use your
brain for anything serious afterwards, or indeed while operating heavy
machinery.

I'm rambling now, aren't I...I'll stop now.
--
Phil