[DWJ] OT: Ursula Vernon

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri May 9 20:07:30 EDT 2008

Ursula Vernon, about whom I learned on this list
and who does the wonderful webcomic "Digger",
has a children's book out.  While I don't think she's
imperiling the standing of famous children's authors,
it's quite nice.  I wish there were more illustrations,
of course, and I wish more were in color [only the
jacket is], but one cannot have everything.

So go out there and support a great person!

Nurk:  The Strange, Surprising Adventures of a
(Somewhat) Brave Shrew

by Ursula Vernon

US $15.00

Available from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk,
to name two.

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats
for they are cunning, and you sleep
with your mouth open.