[DWJ] my husband

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 02:39:02 EDT 2008

I'm so pleased all is going well, just be careful, both of you. It puts my own "bad" news in perspective (my daughter's partner has got himself a job in Queensland some 800km away - now we'll have neither of our children nearby - any list members near Fraser Island - Univeristy of the Sunshine Coast?)

Jon