[DWJ] stints/stents

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Mar 11 18:36:30 EDT 2008

On Mar 11, 2008, at 1:56 PM, Kait Bessing wrote:

> Mine, too.
> By the way, what are stints?
> Kait

I think it's usually spelled "stent", at least on the west side
of the North Atlantic.

They're little tube things that are inserted into arteries or
whatever to keep the artery [or whatever] open.


- It doesn't make any difference what you do in the
   bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street
   and frighten the horses.

                                    -- Mrs. Patrick Campbell

More information about the Dwj mailing list