[DWJ] my husbandOt:

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 03:12:31 EDT 2008

I hope all goes well, this is a fairly routine procedure these days, and I think if he is up to the stage where they are looking at stints he is past the most serious danger. I have a friend who had a heart attack in January and in her case they are unable to put stints in. The closest I've ever got was having an angiogram about ten years ago which showed that what was though may have been heart attacks (I was having blackouts) wasn't (they still don't know what it actually was, but I haven't had one for about 7 years now)

Jon