[DWJ] School Matters and Library Dream Jobs

Kait Bessing kait.bessing at comhem.se
Sun Mar 2 13:58:40 EST 2008

Oh, I see! Thanks for the explanation.

As for reading the keys, I was taught to type on a typewriter with blank
keys. (This was in the 70s.) Since then I've used the Touch method, where I
don't have to look at the keys to know what - and where - they are.

I do sometimes make mistakes anyway, but mostly because I type so fast that
I tend to press the keys in the wrong order.

This is why it's always a good idea to read the mail over before sending...
(grin)

Kait