[DWJ] School Matters and Library Dream Jobs

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 19:04:03 EST 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Kait Bessing <kait.bessing at comhem.se>
To: Diana Wynne Jones discussion <dwj at suberic.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2008 5:49:34 AM
Subject: Re: [DWJ] School Matters and Library Dream Jobs

Again, an unfamiliar word. What's ferrals?? I've heard of ferals, but...

Kait the ignorant

Not in this case, Ferrals is a typo for ferals, meaning, in this case 15 year old boys in severe need of domestication. On my previous keyboard I could blame the fact that the keys frequently stuck owing to the large amounts of coffee that had been spilt on it. All I can blame on this one is the fact that I foolishly bought a replacement on which it is impossible to read the keys except under very good light and on which all they keys are slightly smaller so I keep hitting the wrong ones.

Jon