[DWJ] austenland and new books

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Wed Jun 25 18:08:37 EDT 2008

Dear Melissa and Katie,

Fantasy/Science Fiction Romances: Check out Linnea Sinclair, Robin D.
Owens, C. L. Wilson, Sherwood Smith, Christine Warren, Nalini Singh,
Emma Holly's Demon series (HOT) [so don't touch if you don't like
erotica], Mary Jo Putney's The Marriage Spell and her Guardian series...

I can also send a list that someone on one of my other listservs made of
such books if you want it.  I like Shanna Swendson's books too.  Her
Don't Hex With Texas is already out here.  Currently according to her
blog, book 5 is not going to get printed unless sales go up for her
other books.  Drat it!!!  See: http://shanna-s.livejournal.com/

Yours,
Jenny