[DWJ] The Thief

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:37:20 EDT 2008

Gen says "What a lie that was" (about the prison not being so bad), which is
something Howl also says (when he claims to be 'cone sold stober' after the
Rugby Club reunion).

There's also an emerald dolphin ring, alluding to Rosemary Sutcliff's *Eagle
of the Ninth*, and I believe there's another allusion (to *Mark of the Horse
Lord*) and a quote in *King of Attolia*.

Not that I found any of these myself...

Hallie