[DWJ] The Sharing Knife

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Jun 25 12:54:44 EDT 2008

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Otter Perry wrote:
> Mmmm.  I'm reading the second part of The Sharing Knife.

>   Has anybody read the third part?
>
>   Is it any good?  Is it an adequate conclusion?

Without spoilers, I will say I found this book more satisfying
than the previous two. Unlike the previous two, I think this one
stood alone, with a narrative arc that had a clear beginning and
end. Moreover, one of my problems with the previous two books is
that the magic structure didn't really make sense to me. In this
volume,  the metaphysics of the world all starts to come together
in a way which I found very satisfying.

-deborah
--
The cry has been that when war is declared, all opposition should therefore be
hushed. A sentiment more unworthy of a free country could hardly be propagated.