[DWJ] The Sharing Knife

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Wed Jun 25 12:22:13 EDT 2008

I love all of Lois McMaster Bujold's books and have been enjoying the
Sharing Knife.  The third part is well worth reading.  It's called
Passage.  There will be a fourth book, Horizon, out January 27, 2009.
Passage is very satisfying and ties up some details and leaves others
open for the fourth book.  For non-Midwesterners or people outside the
US, Bujold's written about how the book is based on the Ohio River
Valley and the early 19th century pioneers.  One speech about this is:
http://www.dendarii.com/ohioana.html and a good recent interview:
http://www.irosf.com/q/zine/article/10419

Yours,
Jenny