[DWJ] other things

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Tue Jun 24 05:45:21 EDT 2008

>Minnow wrote:
>> Colin has no time for spelling (and probably loves the idea of cutting
>> everyone off from all literature published before his or her lifetime by
>> rationalising the spelling so that nobody could read that nasty old stuff
>> any more)
>>

>That is a calumny!

I hav herd yu argyu for fonetik.  It is klerer, I am told.  Lyk ITA.

>>> Now Minnow will probably spit pebbles at me.
>> Too much like hard work, dear boy.  I've just bought a house and cannot
>> away with your bumble-bees.
>A house? I wish you well to wear it.

Why thank you!

It does have a swimming-pool... but if there is waterweed in that, there is
a problem with the filter, so I shall have to confine myself to the pond --
with frog, I am told, but I expect I can come to some sort of amphibious
treaty with the creature.

Minnow